Thursday, August 29, 2019

Floating boat of a dream... (A Poem by Waseem Soomro)

Poem: Waseem Soomro
Translation: Muhammad Din Rajri

Floating boat of a dream...

I met with her in a tale
As, thought keeps own world
Though, I found her in a tale
Yet, the world of tale
Is wider than vision
I vividly remember
While reading stories
I dated her in a story
Story, that was blue- journey
Of a strem,
Both Banks of rill were
litered with flying birds,
In middle of the broklet
a dreamy-boat was floating
Tale, that was composed On
Waves
directed by wind,
Whom my eyes read
Story, that measures
Like last moment of evening
We merged to be one
Having collecting together
Both pole of that scarfy
Evening...
Story written on blue-travelling
Which may be my oblivion or truth
But, i know kindle is lighted or
Extinguished
I can open that story meeting
Even right now
Having unveiled silky curtains
Which
Open like window....

خواب جي ترندڙ ٻيڙي...
وسيم سومرو

منهنجي ملاقات هن سان هڪ ڪهاڻيءَ ۾ ٿي
خيال جي بہ هڪ دنيا هوندي آهي
هو تہ مون کي ڪهاڻيءَ ۾ مليو هو
ڪهاڻيءَ جي دنيا
خيال جي دنيا کان وشال هوندي آهي
مونکي چٽي ياد آهي
ڪهاڻيون پڙهندي
منهنجي ملاقات هن سان هڪ ڪهاڻيءَ ۾ ئي ٿي
ڪهاڻي جا هڪ نديءَ جي نيري سفر جي ڪهاڻي هئي
جنهن جي ڪنارن سان اڏامندڙ پکي هئا
جنهن جي سير ۾ هڪ خواب جي ترندڙ ٻيڙي هئي
ڪهاڻي جا هوائن جي مهميز سان
لهرن لکي ۽ اکين پڙهي هئي
ڪهاڻي جا شام جي هڪ پاند جيتري ئي تہ هئي
جنهن جي سِرن ۾ سميٽجي
اسان هڪ ٿي ويا هئاسون
نيري آسمان جي پنڌ تي لکيل اها ڪهاڻي
منهنجو وھم آهي يا سچ
بس مان ايترو ڄاڻان ٿو
ڏيئا ٻرندڙ هجن يا وساڻل
مان اها ڪهاڻيءَ جي ملاقات
هاڻ بہ ريشمي پردا هٽائي
هڪ دريءَ جيان کولي سگهان ٿو
                                 وسيم سومرو

1 comment:

  1. I am very thankful to you to translate my poem. Really it's pleasure for me that you have selected it. Your translation is very simple and attractive. You have a big name in critic. I am proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Culture, Language, Literature: A Guest Girl "Hik Mehman Chhokree هڪ مهمان ڇوڪري، ...

Culture, Language, Literature: A Guest Girl "Hik Mehman Chhokree هڪ مهمان ڇوڪري، ... : Book Review 7:   A Guest Girl "Hik Mehman ...