Friday, March 25, 2011

Soul Mate

Soul  Mate
Poem by Indira  Shabnam ‘Indu’
                                                      
God knows how many                                                        
Rebirths I have taken                
Getting stuck
Time after time
In the wheel of life and death
Now I have recognized you
And I have the hope of
Making you my own
But you go far
From my eyes
Slipping away out of sight
Oh my soul-mate
Will you make me,
Wander through more births?
Torture me?
Make me search for you again?
Oh my soul-mate!
                                 Indira  Shabnam ‘Indu’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Culture, Language, Literature: A Guest Girl "Hik Mehman Chhokree هڪ مهمان ڇوڪري، ...

Culture, Language, Literature: A Guest Girl "Hik Mehman Chhokree هڪ مهمان ڇوڪري، ... : Book Review 7:   A Guest Girl "Hik Mehman ...