Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Engrossed in the Princess!

Engrossed in the Princess!

Life is not wrought itself, neither unreservedly preordained, as can be taken- even fortune has given vent to the objective influences to figure it socially, psychologically and personally. I observed in infancy, the tender heart of mom…positivity and inclination of dad to raise me up to the adolescence in cheerful and pleasant atmosphere. Taking my little finger (regarding conduct) taught me the ways and manners of life and gave my tongue words sweeter rather than hurting ones, and both immersed in my pleasure and good bringing up. In the multitude of figures around even icons found hither and thither, have littlest or hugest sway over me, might be on more than a few like me, Princess lady Diana, of Wales, had abound. I imagined her smiling face, silvery shining teeth and blonde hair, rather gold like..but proliferate in her smile and jovial. First of all it patented my thinking enormously and undyingly, not because of her Royalty, which was superfluous or irrelevant for me then though, but because of her activism in the world ebulliently.
Not cramped to it for me, in her idealism, I sensed the activism of the charming, brilliant-compassion Lady Diana , in the meadow of sympathetic work towards painful humanity, in distress, in gloom, in utter devastation, to eradicate that from them, to inspire, share the bits of majestic pleasure with them. I established the microbes in me, then and now and perhaps in entire of my life, serving on the level of downtrodden strata, allocating my tinny energetic thoughtful provocations for the needy. I imagined Princess’s presence among the handicapped people, war-stricken disables, unable for themselves, AIDS inflicted innocent, who knowing or unknowingly touched the death-stone and were in craving stage for death; might have felt the soft hands of the princess, her squashy and loving words; how joyfully had they wished for life like…! Their yearning I felt from the depth of my sensitivity and yearning their prayers while raising their hapless and helpless hands pointing injured fingers, all those blessings what were for the Princess, seeing her among them. I then visited, unconsciously and unwontedly, towards my grandmother feeling softness of her wrinkled hands, which trembled like a fish out of water. I tried to discern the situation, were I there, among those, consoling, smiling, embracing…..! The accomplishment of the regal Princess in the arena of human-welfare had had me from top to bottom. I even dreamt of the mission undertaking beyond the limits of colour, caste, class, category, like her magnificence. In the school, street, alley, neighbour, and even home, my senses remained engrossed to be concerned with anything anywhere anytime. Once found a cat on way to home from schooling could not cross the periphery without alighting from the dad’s car and grabbing that irrespective of the blood-stains, messiness and the looks of the people. Although verily such animals are burrowed into the menial and inferior sensation and significance yet it was lofty and pleasing for me, even ignoble to think so. I immediately requested dad turning towards the nearby hospital and have full treatment to utmost satisfaction and even liked to take them home and tend to the liveliness not to mention the ill-children and beggars. Their sight even brought the reasonable shower and flow of tears to marking the cheeks, which even wasn’t affordable for my affectionate parents. The look of hospitals teeming with the ill-fated patients, peoples of under-privileges on the one hand disappointed and gave dejected vent to my infant senses and also roused my aspirations to work and dedicate myself like the Princess on the other. Consequently, the figure of the Princess develops into my mind as the beacon light in the direction of working for the well-being of this world and preserving it for the coming generation.
Moreover her intrepid daring in the world of males; voyaging all the nooks and corners of the world was another saga for me to brood over. Her femininity had such a marvelous undertaking that under-shadowed my fears in the world all around. Her courageous endeavourers led me to imagine broadly; across the self and surrounding. With the intention of functioning in her way, I took for granted my scope of living that gave me wide-perspective paradigm of being and welfare of it at all costs and at all stipulations. That is my capital and earning, now and then to forthcoming times. In every step of life, academic and extra-academic deeds I ever muster my steps, fancying the courage of the noble Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Culture, Language, Literature: A Guest Girl "Hik Mehman Chhokree هڪ مهمان ڇوڪري، ...

Culture, Language, Literature: A Guest Girl "Hik Mehman Chhokree هڪ مهمان ڇوڪري، ... : Book Review 7:   A Guest Girl "Hik Mehman ...