Thursday, December 30, 2010

MY SCATTERED DREAMS: Poem by Hamza Hassan Shaikh



MY SCATTERED DREAMS 
Poem by Hamza Hassan Shaikh


Papers on canvas, taking brush in hand,
Drawing up the marvelous love of land.

It was the scene of the past and today,
Who slew my feelings in pathetic way.

On a sheet I drew a coquettish face,
A fairy was posing with smiling grace.

Whose eyes were staring at me with love’s shine,
The scene was charming, the weather was fine.

But all vanished and she was near me,
Like butterfly, flew away abruptly.

To catch her, in moment, advanced my hand
When canvas fell, my dreams dashed in sand.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sir for giving space to my poem on your blog...Its really much appreciation for me.

    ReplyDelete

Culture, Language, Literature: A Guest Girl "Hik Mehman Chhokree هڪ مهمان ڇوڪري، ...

Culture, Language, Literature: A Guest Girl "Hik Mehman Chhokree هڪ مهمان ڇوڪري، ... : Book Review 7:   A Guest Girl "Hik Mehman ...